Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You Pursue me!!

There's got to be more than this?
There's got to be more to search?

A job a home a family a life,
yet what am I searching for?
Something bigger, someone who Knows me

Searching in the waves and curves of life for the infinite things
A constant, something that remains,
something I can find in this darkness
Something bigger something greater
Who is this one who pursues me?

He, God Pursues me. Fullstop
Yet me a faithless, lifeless, loveless being
Is what You God pursue and search for.

Like a lost sheep, wandering, You follow me.
When I fall you pick me up and carry me.
You know me my Shepherd, You know me.

A love so unreal, constantly faithful, Forgiving me
A God who pursues me!!
My heart searches you and now I see
This is why you made me,
You pursue me I pursue you
Searching after Your Great Devine.



No comments:

Post a Comment