Sunday, December 9, 2012

Here is a little bit about what YWAM does: Discipleship Training School with Youth With a Mission (YWAM). YWAM is one of the top 2 largest missions organization in the world with close to 25,000 full time staff who are having a profound effect in the world for the extension of God's kingdom and his purposes. We spend the first 3 months receiving training and input into our personal lives, establishing solid Godly foundations. We are then sent out, for two months, into the nations to apply all that we have learnt and are given an opportunity to reach out to the underprivileged, disadvantaged, poor, needy and those who don't know Jesus. A partner would be someone that I relate to where we pray for one another, encourage one another, and is someone who would be willing to help me financially. While God has called me here for this season, and is calling me into the nations to reach out and be part of the harvest, I acknowledge that He calls people to various things and some "STAY" and some "GO" in different seasons of their lives. However, those that stay can still be part of the "GOing" by being connected at a heart level to those who are called to "GO". I'd like to invite you to invest in world missions through partnering with me. Would you pray and consider whether or not you'd be willing to join my support network for the next Year I will be needing 600-700 a month or 200 a week. Much love and appreciation of your generosity, Renee Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment