Sunday, April 7, 2013

Oh the joy of knowing


  1/4/13
Oh the joy of knowing that my saviour loves me, that HE delights in me that when I said yes all was changed between us in an instant. How I long for my brain to catch up with my heart, in the joy of the knowledge of God and who HE says I am. How I long to forget the broken past I created for myself lonely and betrayed, desperate and rejected along the way to true freedom, true deliverance from my past, from my failings. Jesus has taken away my sins he has washed me clean by the cleansing blood, no longer do I Renee of this world live but I am a new creation a reborn creature loved, accepted acknowledged, freed from bondage and despair.

 How to forget the former things how to forget the ways I’ve walked, only by renewal of my heart, soul and mind can this be done. Oh that my redeemer would cleanse me again, renew the fire and soften my heart, help me to learn of the goodness of the Lord without fear without rejection or pretence. Oh I long for freedom like water to the barren body, like we wait for the coming of the Lord.

But today I stand and declare I will think of whatever is pure whatever is righteous, whatever  is good and noble and uplifts. Today I choose to put on the armour to shine my shield and strengthen my body for the fight, and we must be ready, for the time is drawing near when darkness will be so wicked and so defiled that there will only be little lights seen around the world. Where Christ’s saints will be singing a song that’s never been heard one that will rise from the great south land of the Holy Spirit one that will declare Glory to the righteous one, peace on earth and prosperity to mankind, Jesus let your name be lifted high let day and night intercession be evident in our lives. Your Kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment