Thursday, May 16, 2013

Do you know the way you move me?



Do you not know that when you look to God, when you seek him out he is so ravished by you, when you say yes to God and no to the things of this world his heart is moved? Our human brains can't really understand that a God who is Almighty, All Powerful, All Worthy of Worship is moved he is overcome with emotions for you. Jesus is captivated by you.
Think about something that pleases you, like maybe a song, or a movie with significant power, it moves your heart to help or learn more about the history of it. Like Goodbye Bafana. It’s the story about Nelson Mandela and the hardships and joys of his life. And even to this day we remember what he did. It moves your heart and pulls on your heart strings, to reach out to those in need, those that are being mistreated, and those whom have been misjudged. Times your emotion by a 1000% and this is how God feels for you. It’s quite uncomprehendable, but who are we to not let God have these feelings towards us!

God wants to share his love that is why he created us, that is why he sent his Son to die for us so that the relationship could be restored. That he would be able to share his affections towards us.

Something to mediate on and encourage us is this: ‘The day we were born into sin has been concurred, because of what Christ did, so we are now not the person the world claims us to be or says we are. But we walk now in who we were made to be, from the beginning. We walk out something’s that might seem hard but we need to keep the focus on we are concurs"
Jesus feels about you how the father feels about him, such immense love, such intense and satisfying love. We need to renew our minds, to continue to fill it with the truths of who God says we are and how he feels about us.

"We destroy strongholds of the mind; which are a collection of thoughts/lies that are in agreement with the devil and not with God; by feeding our spirit and feasting on the truths of whom God is and who we are to God." We need to do this because it damages our intimacy with God. Because the truth sets you free and reveals us to the full knowledge of how God thinks of us.
When we can say oh God I see my weakness I see my struggle, and yet you love me, yet your heart is moved we start to understand grace, understand a bit of who God is. When you can get this when you can say Oh I'm dark I'm so full of sin but I'm lovely to you God, I am my beloveds and He is mine. Then you will be growing in love sickness for God. And when you are lovesick in the Kingdom you can also simultaneously be longing and thirsting for more of God. Even when he gives you his affections and they are overwhelming over powering and you feel you just can't handle them, you want more.
God wants a partner he wants to share his life with another, Just like we desire to share our lives with someone else, we long to express ourselves to someone in a way where we know they won't judge us wrongly, they will love us no matter what. I know for me I long for this I long to be loved by someone else and to share that back with them. To always journey with someone by my side, that knows what I do and knows who I am and can tell me when I forget who I am and to do it in return for them.
How I desire and long for intimacy with the Lord with someone else too, with my husband. I am lovesick for him. I want to be with him yet I will wait and spread my fragrance out to the world of the fruits he has planted in my garden.
God I pray you would give my love freely to others for the glory of Jesus whom has placed that love in me.I desire to give love back to God, to give him all of me. Voluntary love is when God comes into your garden and makes it His by YOUR invitation.

I pray this comforts your heart and encourages you to go deeper in the word to know for yourself the desires and thoughts God has for you.

Blessings to you

Renee 

No comments:

Post a Comment