Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Expressions of Pain

After reading a book produced by photoginx, YWAM Kona called 'Act Here Love Now' and having my heart torn for the reality of what happens around the world, the Lord helped me express my pain through a few poems.

Mouth

Behind the faces are the pain, scars and lies,
words have killed yet words can revive.
It only takes a word, a touch, a sign to make things right.
What are you doing with your life?

Do you speak truth, or do you speak lies
every one of them builds on top of the other.
Yet one truth can set a person free to dance, to sing, to make music for the King.
How are you changing lives?

Through prayer and petition through giving life
each second counts, words are life,
so be careful little mouth what you speak

1st world Suffering

Rejection, pain, bitterness and grief all parts of the 1st word life
We struggle with them on a daily existence, but what will set us free?

What is the opposite of these things what is beauty in your eyes?
Acceptance, health, forgiveness, and joy these are the things that will change your life.

It is in the eye of the beholder that beauty is found, who is looking?
Is it not the Lord God Almighty from heaven he looks down.

Lord God Almighty what then do you see as beautiful?
My Sons and Daughters acknowledging me with all their hearts living righteously, devoted to me.

Black Skin, White Skin Beautiful in his Sight.

Tears held in, tears let out,
crying out for the ones without
the untouchables, the unseen, the wounded and criminally unseen.

What to do, how to act yet I come to the fact,
My life is joyful not in my eyes but in the ones that watch me walk by.

White skin, black skin beauty as its own
the Lord God made us beautiful all on our own,
radiating, dazzling in his light
one day Jesus will be coming what a great sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment